TITAN Horizontal Wheat Scourer. New solution for flour millers.
Excellent scouring action. First-class end products.
The machine is primarily designed for applications in thefirst and second cleaning section for the surface treatment of wheat, durum and rye:
– for removing impurities and adhering contamination (dust, sand, earth lumps, small seeds, etc.),
– for improving product sanitation by reducing themicrobe count (bacteria) and the insect and insect fragment count (filth count).
As a general rule, the horizontal scourer is equipped with an aspiration channel or an air-recycling aspirator at its discharge. They efficiently remove detached hull particles or surface contamination from the grain.
2. Additional applications.
With the appropriate rotor and screen jacket designs, the scourer is also successfully being applied for intensive durum scouring and oats processing.
3. High throughput – small footprint.
Thanks to its compact design, the machine can be optimally integrated into existing systems. Reaching up to 30 t/h offers an excellent scouring effect even at high
4. The advantages at a glance:
- Optimal preparation for grinding
- High efficiency clean Wheat toxin
- High product safety
- Low operation cost
The grain is fed tangentially to the horizontal special designed “Elastic diamond knife * (see below photos)”. Intensive scouring of the product is achieved by the interaction between the
- Knife and screen
- Fixed and moving wart plates
- Rotating and stationary conveying channels
A retarding device at the machine outlet allows the scouring action to be controlled.
Elastic diamond knife*
|Air Consumption||Rotating Speed||Capacity||Voltage||Length
|TTS-200||15||500 m³/ h||480||9 TPH||(380V 50 Hz
|TTS-250||18.5||600 m³/ h||420||11 TPH||2100||1000||1750||1500|
|TTS-400||15*2||800 m³/ h||480||18 TPH||2100||1450||1650||2100|
|TTS-600||18.5*2||1000 m³/ h||420||25 TPH||2100||1650||1750||2500|